This is a cute little list of ‘why’s’ and most will make you shake your head in acknowledgement, but it you want to play along, here it is:
- Why do we press harder on a remote control when we know the batteries are getting weak?
- Why do banks charge a fee due to insufficient funds when you are already freakin’ broke?
- Why do they use sterilized needles for lethal injections?
- Whose cruel idea was it to put an ‘s’ in the word lisp?
- Why do you never hear father-in-law jokes?
- If people evolved from apes, why are there still apes?
- Why did Kamikaze pilots wear helmets?
- Why do people constantly return to the refrigerator with hopes something new to eat will have materialized?
- Why do we keep pushing the elevator button once it is lit up?
- Why will we circle the parking lot looking for the closest space when we are going to the gym to work out?
Do you have any to add?
I had a few more but might not have been as family friendly so I will let it ride for now; maybe you have one or two you can add.
Did you know:
The statistics on sanity say that one out of every four people is suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best friends; if they are ok, then it’s you………….doh…………
My question would be, what if none of my friends are ok?
Let me inspire you
A day without a smile is like a day without sunshine! And a day without sunshine is………like night.
This will have to do
Now that I am Mr Change and such a change agent, about the only resolution I have for this year was to ‘pop’ a post for every day of the week since I was stuck on Monday for so long. Well, I was going to post this on Sunday but never got around to finishing it. Monday it is, and that still leaves Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday for me to fill. To be continued….
I know, they were all last year, but guess what? It’s my party and I will do (cry) as I want to……
What did we learn today?
Bottom line? Not much, but I never promised you would. As you can see, I will be taking a much more serious tone with the post going forward. Hopefully it won’t cause too many ‘unfollows’ I might have to post about again.
Happy New Year everyone, and let’s make 2012 a remarkable year.